Want more? Just insert your email here----

Saturday, February 6, 2016

Exciting News Coming Up...

Good morning/afternoon/evening!

Recently, Breaking the Barriers Author Services (yes, that's us, too) had the privilege of publishing 'Goodnight Sweetheart' for Charlotte Winters.  We donated our services because the author is donating the majority of the proceeds to two separate charities:  I Carried the Cross Veterans Foundation and Dementia Research.   We didn't feel right taking from our veterans or research that went toward dementia for our own monetary gain.

Because of our work on that wonderful and fun project, we were put into touch with one of the aforementioned charities.  The exciting news I have for you cannot be told as of yet, but I'd like to let you know that it IS coming once details have been secured and hammered out!

I can't wait to tell you!  I'm spilling over with anticipation so much that I just HAD to get some of it out before I exploded!!!

So, folks, stay tuned and share this blog for amazing news!!