Want more? Just insert your email here----

Monday, April 11, 2016

From the Desk of SC Hutchinson!

https://authorschutchinson.wordpress.com/2016/04/11/the-highland-stones-book-trailer-and-a-surprise-for-my-subscribers/

I realize you’re all anxiously waiting for the arrival of ‘The Highland Stones’.  Well, guess what?  It’s live.  No, I could not wait another moment to share the story of Hadrian, Adeline, and Samuel/Connor with you all.  It was driving me absolutely mental!  In a moment, I’ll post the links for you to share with your friends as you encourage them to check it out.  But first, here is the link to the YouTube book trailer that I made just for this book.  (There are others on my channel, so feel free to check those out as well or subscribe).
For those of you who have subscribed to my blog, followed me here, or have subscribed to my YouTube channel, I have a special surprise for you.  If you have done any of these three, I want you to EMAIL ME (author.sc.hutchinson@gmail.com) with your kindle address (YOURNAME@kindle.com) so I can send you an ARC version of The Highland Stones.  Yes, that’s right.  You will receive this long-awaited book for FREE as a gift for your support in my writing endeavors.  Consider it a major token of my appreciation.
If you like it, leave me a word at one of the links below:

Prefer a paperback?  Here’s that link:  https://www.createspace.com/5402082
Also, if you order directly through me rather than Amazon or CreateSpace for your paperback, you can get your own copy (and I’ll even sign it) for $10.00 + S&H and PayPal Fees (if any).  Yes, that’s right.  (Of course, it will take longer to order it through me as I must order them and then send them out, so expect 3-5 weeks depending on where you live).  Lots of options for my readers!!!!
So, here’s all you have to do to get a free e-book copy:
  • email me at:  author.sc.hutchinson@gmail.com
  • provide your @kindle.com address
  • acknowledge/accept anti-piracy statement by writing “I will not infringe on author’s copyright in any way, shape, or form” in the body of the email.
Here’s all you have to do to get a signed/unsigned copy:
  • Send me an email at:  author.sc.hutchinson@gmail.com with quantity and PayPal email
  • pay invoice
  • I’ll place order that very week on Friday and ship as soon as it arrives to me.
Simple, right?

So, share, share, share….let others know of the fun we can have and share this blog!