Want more? Just insert your email here----

Friday, July 22, 2016

Cover Reveal for Dream Walkers by S.L Seay


Having always had an affinity for the written word, S.L Seay, like many others, has dreamed of publishing a book.  With so many wonderful stories to tell of her life in SmallTown, USA, her biggest struggle was choosing the one that would introduce her to the world of publication.  
S.L Seay is a mother to four wonderful girls and married to her best friend, whom she has often described as a steadfast and devoted husband.  She praises the support from her family and friends on helping her achieve this and many other goals in her life.


Now, are you ready?


                          Are you sure?

After all, once the cover is revealed, the story is soon to follow.  Are you SURE you're ready?


Okay....


Here....
    it.......
        goes.....


Drumroll, please..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................




EXCERPT from the novel:

As soon as I saw the white door with the old brass knob I knew this was that darn dream again. It's been the same thing for months now. Except nowadays my dreams are becoming more vivid. I use to only see snapshots or just flashes. But now, I touch the walls that are painted a faded yellow and smell the familiar smell of the gardenia bushes outside. I feel the heat of the sun that's shining through the open attic window. I look down and see I'm in my monkey pajama pants I wore to bed that night. I'm not sure if I'm half-awake or not. My bare feet get cold with a small chill of the early morning. Plus, the open window and the old wooden floor doesn't help. It's not my house but I know it, I'm comfortable here. I know I've been here before and not just in a dream. Then I see it, lying under a white sheet to protect it from the damp and dust. It's propped up against some boxes in the corner...........




Release date:  September 1, 2016 on multiple

 platforms