Want more? Just insert your email here----

Monday, October 31, 2016

I have returned....




I want to thank everyone for their dedication and patience during this difficult time.  For those that are not aware, I recently lost my father.  #CancerSucks.  He had been declared cured from his previous bout with cancer back in February of this year (if I recall correctly).  In August, they found the first (and largest) mass.  September 5, they diagnosed him with lung cancer (though highly suspected it was actually metastatic colon cancer).  October 3, 2016, he passed away with my mother, his mother, his sister, our cousin, and my brother at his side.  We laid him to rest on October 5, 2016.  

Because my dad had only been declared 'cured' for a short time, he was not eligible for life insurance.  To pay for his funeral costs, my time has become consumed with managing his GoFundMe (link  can be found on Facebook by searching for @PrayersForSteveC) and assisting with preparing for the benefit we are holding in his honor.

Though many of you may say that no apology is necessary due to the circumstances, I did not really give much of a head's up.  In order to regain some normalcy in my life, I have decided to pick this blog where I left off, edit books, and help with covers of fellow author friends.  Soon, I will pick my pen back up and begin writing as soon as the words decide to come back.  So, stay tuned.

Much love, 

SC