Want more? Just insert your email here----

Friday, February 3, 2017

Apologies!!!!

First off, I want to thank all of you, my lovelies, for being so patient with me.  I realize I have not posted in nearly two weeks.  I have had many things going on.  I have posted on our Facebook page, but not here where the majority of you visit me.  I am sorry for the disappointment.

You see, on the 11th of January, I had a hysterectomy.  They found fibroid tumors in my girly bits.  While not life-threatening, they are rather unpleasant and can cause other issues.  So, since I was not in a situation where I could have more children, my doctor and I thought it was the best course of action.

I was on bedrest for a 5 days.  By the time I began to heal enough, I had a book signing to attend (as an author) on January 27th and 28th.

I have sufficiently rested from my surgery and my trip, so now I have more posts for you.

So, just in case anything happens and you can't find our posts here, please visit us on Facebook.

Love you lots!!!!

SC